Christ Our Healer Ministries is a prophetic and healing ministry with a family focused atmosphere. Families are under attack by all kinds of enemies in this 21st century. We offer Christ has the healing plan for the whole family today. We show the family how to remove the devil out of their lives and start living for Jesus Christ and walk in that same authority and power he has freely given us, with the huge sacrifice he made back on Calvary. By that sacrifice of love, we can now have communication with God our Father in heaven and access to the Holy Spirit, along with the gifts. The gifts of the Spirit is to help unify the church, help the believer to get stronger in Christ and to inform us of the plans of our enemies. The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to help us profit withal, so to us, the first thing that should profit is your family, those same gifts are not to be only used in the church, but also in your home. You can and should have peace in your home, because it is your safe haven, even if you can't find peace no where else. The Spirit of the Lord will show you how to have that peace, enjoy life and to how receive the blessings of the Lord. Let COH Ministries show you and your family how to be successful in Christ.
Come to the place where God is worshipped and His people are cured.
To provide information to all people, of how to turn their hearts back to God, live acccording to the gospel of Jeus Christ and learn how to walk in the same power and authority He did, through the Holy Spirit.
Christ Our Healer Ministries exists to bring health and healing to the family, through the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to help His people reach their goals in Him.
What we Believe:
· We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative and only infallible Word of God, and man’s guidebook for life. (II Peter 1:19-21, II Timothy 3:16-17, Isaiah 40:8, Matthew 24:35)
· We believe that Jehovah is the most high God & Creator of all things and He has made all things for Himself. He sits on the throne and when He speaks; things are created or formed, it lives or dies, it is suspended in time, moved, destroyed or gathered together and etc. Jehovah is the decision maker of all things in the Universe. He provides for those that put their trust in Him. Jesus referred to Him as “Our Father which art in Heaven.” And “I go unto the Father, for my father is greater than I. (Psalm 83:18, Genesis 1:1, St. John 1:1-3, Deuteronomy 8:3, I Kings 22:19, St. John 14:28, Matthew 4:4, 6:9-13, Genesis 22:14, St. John 14:28)
· We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God who came down from Heaven. We believe he was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. We believe that he was crucified, died on the cross for our sins and was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so that we can walk in the newness of life. We believe since Jesus made this huge sacrifice we are now able to be in good standing with God, by the shed blood of Jesus and the redemptive work on the cross, only by the righteousness of God by faith of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus ascended back into heaven and sits on the right hand of God, praying for us right now. We believe Jesus Christ is coming back again to Earth riding on a cloud descending from heaven, to receive those who have faith in Him and have submitted their lives to God. (Matthew 1:18-25, Romans 6:1-6, 3:20-28, Mark 16:19, II Thessalonians 4:13-18, Luke 18:8)
· We believe that the Holy Spirit was sent from heaven, as a result of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross, to give us supernatural power, to help keep us in alignment with God’s Word, to fulfill the call of God on our lives and prepare us for Jesus’ return to Earth. (Luke 24:49-53, Acts 1:4-9, 2:1-21, I Corinthians 12:1-31, 13:1-13, 14:1-40, Romans 8:11-14)
· We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. (Romans 10:8-13, Ephesians 1:7, 2:8, St. John 11:25)
· We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation and is given to believers who ask for it. (Acts 2:4, 10:46, 19:6, Mark 16:16-18)
· We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the human body, in answer to believing in prayer. (Isaiah 53:5, Psalm 103:3, Mark 16:18, I Peter 2:24)
· We believe that relationship with Jesus Christ saves and not a denomination. (St. John 10:28-36)
· We believe Holiness is a life style and not a denomination. (Romans 6:19, Hebrews 12:14, Ephesians 5:26-27)
· We believe in Tithing 10%, of all our increase, which belongs to God. (Malachi 3:8)